Kidd's Law Publications
- Annotated Fair Work Act, unfair dismissal law, motor and traffic law, personal injury law and more
- Practical, comprehensive & very reasonably priced
- User friendly and author personally available to liaise with customers
- *Valuable resources freely provided in Product Previews on this site. See also About Us – Blog below where recent cases of interest noted.
Kidd’s Fair Work Law and Annotated Act provides wide coverage of the Fair Work Commission decisions with a special focus on redundancy and unfair dismissal law. This annotated Fair Work Act (plus related legislation) and general workplace relations legal resource will save users real time and money, and will be a valuable addition to the library of anyone dealing with industrial relations issues.
Kidd and Darge’s Traffic Law includes a wide coverage of Australian motor and traffic law cases with a special focus on liability, apportionment and sentencing. The print and electronic publications are comprehensively indexed allowing the user to find cases of relevance for a given motor accident or motor offence scenario in seconds.
All our legal publications (except the industrial ones which are electronic only) are available as digital downloads or in loose-leaf formats. Updates are published quarterly for both formats and weekly e-updates are also available for both.
We Do the Research For You
- Don’t waste time searching elsewhere for relevant precedents.
- Our products are highly organised and comprehensively and logically indexed.
- Regular updates means our research is both relevant, timely, and useful.
- The E-Versions are electronically bookmarked allowing full searches in just seconds.
- Preview each of our products online without obligation