Kidd's Law Publications
- Annotated Fair Work Act & C’th Work Health and Safety Act, unfair dismissal law, motor and traffic law, and personal injury law
- Practical, comprehensive & very reasonably priced
- User friendly and author personally available to liaise with customers
- and much, much more
Unfair Dismissal Law
Kidd’s Fair Work Law & Annotated Act
- Keep track of Fair Work Commission decisions
- Unfair dismissal, termination of employment, and redundancy
- Updates published weekly and quarterly
Personal Injury Law
Kidd’s Damages Australia (Personal Injury & Defamation)
- Assessments of Australian damages cases
- Rapidly identify relevant precedents and principles for PI damages
- Available in Electronic Format
- Weekly or Quarterly updates
Motor and Traffic Law
Kidd’s Traffic Law
- Precedents and principles in Australian traffic law
- Emphasis on Liability and Apportionment
- Published in Electronic Format
- Updates published weekly or quarterly
Fair Work Law
Kidd’s Fair Work Law and Annotated Act (including WHS Law) provides wide coverage of Fair Work Commission decisions with a special focus on unfair dismissal and redundancy law. It also covers FCA & FCCA decisions and state court decisions related to C’th Work Health and Safety law. This annotated Fair Work Act (plus related legislation) and general workplace relations legal resource will save users real time and money, and will be a valuable addition to the library of anyone dealing with industrial relations and work health and safety issues.
Motor and Traffic LawKidd’s Traffic Law includes a wide coverage of Australian motor and traffic law cases with a special focus on liability, apportionment and sentencing. The publication is comprehensively indexed allowing users to find cases of relevance for a given motor accident or motor offence scenario in seconds.
Personal Injury LawKidd’s Damages Australia (Personal Injury and Defamation) is an efficient, practical and value for money legal research tool that allows users to quickly research the precedents and principles for assessing personal injury damages in Australia. It provides assessment summaries by injury for all states and territories and it annotates legislation state by state.
Industrial and OHS LawCommonwealth & South Australian Industrial & OHS Law has been used by South Australian Lawyers and industrial advocates for about 25 years and saves real time and money by allowing them to find relevant precedents quickly and easily. The publication is the premier source of comparative sentencing cases for Occupational Health and Safety breaches in South Australia.
All our legal publications are available as digital downloads. Updates are published quarterly and weekly e-updates are also available.
We Do the Research For You
- Don’t waste time searching elsewhere for relevant precedents.
- Our products are highly organised and comprehensively and logically indexed.
- Regular updates means our research is both relevant, timely, and useful.
- The E-Versions are electronically bookmarked allowing full searches in just seconds.
- Contact email@example.com if you want to preview any of our products