Kidd's Law Publications
- Annotated Fair Work Act & C’th Work Health and Safety Act, unfair dismissal law, motor and traffic law, and personal injury law
- Practical, comprehensive & very reasonably priced
- User friendly and author personally available to liaise with customers
- and much, much more
Kidd’s Fair Work Law and Annotated Act (including WHS Law) provides wide coverage of Fair Work Commission decisions with a special focus on unfair dismissal and redundancy law. It also covers FCA & FCCA decisions and state court decisions related to C’th Work Health and Safety law. This annotated Fair Work Act (plus related legislation) and general workplace relations legal resource will save users real time and money, and will be a valuable addition to the library of anyone dealing with industrial relations and work health and safety issues.
All our legal publications are available as digital downloads. Updates are published quarterly and weekly e-updates are also available.
We Do the Research For You
- Don’t waste time searching elsewhere for relevant precedents.
- Our products are highly organised and comprehensively and logically indexed.
- Regular updates means our research is both relevant, timely, and useful.
- The E-Versions are electronically bookmarked allowing full searches in just seconds.
- Contact email@example.com if you want to preview any of our products